CHUTE Gravity Fed Bread Slicer
The CHUTE Gravity Fed Bread Slicer is an ingenious machine designed for the continuous slicing of sandwich loaf bread. The electric bread cutter operates on the basis of a gravity chute system; the weight of the loaves placed in the slicer creates pressure on the blades. Its feed chute is able to hold 5 to 7 identical loaves. The CHUTE is front-loaded for ergonomic efficiency and features a compact design making it a great addition to a bakery of all sizes.
PLEASE NOTE: Actual specifications determined by model selected.
- Slices up to 500 loaves/hour
- Attractive, User-Friendly Design
- Designed for cutting soft white loaves
- Soundproof Body in Technopolymer materials
- Compact Design for Small Spaces
- Available in Manual and Automatic Models
- Front-loading for ergonomic efficienc
- White Painted Body Standard
- Bag blower with hinged shelf