Double Door Roll-In Rack Proofers
The BakerSeries® line of roll-in rack commercial dough proofing cabinets are constructed using 2" thick foam-injected stainless steel walls, ceiling panels, and doors that come together to ensure that your energy dollars stay inside the box. All models are equipped with heavy-duty welded stainless steel door hinges to prevent door sagging.
The air-wash "Climatizer" system does not use emersion elements or a boiling pot, so there's no need for float switches and no guesswork when it comes to humidity levels. This dough proofing cabinet's easy-to-use controls are mounted conveniently in the door at eye level and use large LED displays for time, temperature, and humidity so your operators can keep track of every step of the proofing operation.
PLEASE NOTE: Actual specifications determined by model selected.
- Heavy duty stainless steel exterior with 300 Series stainless steel interior and aluminized top
- Walls, ceilings, and doors are foam insulated
- Rapid responding air-wash heat and humidity system
- Non-submerged calrod type heaters
- Interior bumpers protect walls from dough proofing rack damage
- All digital controls mounted in the door at eye-level
- Digital set: Temperature, Humidity, Time
- Lighted interior
- 208/240 VAC single or 3-phase power, field convertible