IK-2 High Output Intermediate Proofer
The IK-2 High Output Intermediate Proofer is designed for resting previously rounded pieces of dough weighing up to 42.3 oz. at a rate of up to 3,200 pcs/hr. Loading is accomplished via dual entry transporter providing a better yield and less dough stress. Feeding is accurately controlled by photocell technology to prevent two dough balls from being fed into one basket. Operation can be continuous or step by step, depending on the size of the proofer and your requirements.
The baskets of the IK-2 Intermediate Proofer are specifically designed to resist moisture absorption and prevent the dough from sticking to the pocket. UV light in the proofing cabinet prevents the growth of bacteria and mold while the IK-2’s fan system removes excess humidity. An open design allows for easy supervision of the resting dough inside this intermediate proofer. Multiple infeed and discharge configurations are available to meet nearly any condition.
PLEASE NOTE: Actual specifications determined by model selected.
- Designed to handle previously rounded dough weighing up to 42.3 oz at a rate of up to 3,200 pcs/hr
- Multiple infeed and discharge configurations available
- Sturdy base and frame eliminate the need for overhead supports
- Photocell technology ensures accurate feeding speeds
- Strategically placed air nozzles keep the photocells free from flour dust and debris
- Specially designed proofing baskets resist moisture absorption and prevent sticking
- Antimicrobial UV Light sanitation prevents the growth of mold and bacteria
- Open design allows for easy supervision of resting dough
- Durable construction helps to ensure years of reliable operation
- Highly customizable features available to meet nearly any production requirement