LFKR Stone Hearth Deck Oven
Our Innovation and tradition combine to form Empire's LFKR Stone Hearth Deck Oven. Sturdy, well-insulated Mannesmann steam tube systems distribute heat quickly and evenly throughout the oven, allowing for brick oven baking quality product. Individual steam generators strategically positioned in the firebox are capable of producing consistent steam for your entire production. Lighter and smaller than similar ovens in its class, the LFKR allows for easier installation and accessibility in smaller locations.
Available in 2, 3 and 4 door models with up to 5 decks, this powerhouse boasts an equivalent pan capacity of up to 74 pans, allowing you to produce nearly 400 loaves of consistent, high-quality artisan bread per bake. Best of all, our manual, semi-automatic, and automatic loader/unloader requires minimum training to master, making the LFKR Stone Hearth Deck Oven extremely easy to operate.
Actual specifications determined by model selected.
- Insulated RingTube Design
- Available in 2, 3 & 4 Door Designs, up to 5 Decks
- Stone Hearth Baking Surface
- Individual Steam Generators for Each Deck
- Counter Balanced Door made of Tempered Glass
- Digital Thermostat and Automatic Steam Timers
- Standard 24.4" Loading Doors
- Also Available with 30" wide doors
- 24 Volt Control System
- Pan Capacity Based on Standard 18" x 26" Pan
- Compact, Front Mounted Controls
- Available with Manual, Semi-Automatic, and Automatic Loaders