OBLIK-2 Dual Plate Long Loaf Dough Moulder
Intended for the industrial baker, the heavy-duty OBLIK-2 Dual Plate Dough Moulder is perfect for high capacity production of breads, rolls, long-loaves and more. Boasting a six roller sheeting head, durable curling net and dual adjustable moulding plates the OBLIK-2 Dough Moulder consistently and accurately shapes product from 1.75 to 70.5 ounces with a maximum length of 25.6 inches. The high-density sheeting rollers are non-stick making it suitable for a wide range of dough, especially those with medium and high percentages of water.
Precision adjustments allow you to accurately control production, applying less stress to the dough and allowing you to obtain a perfectly moulded product. Independent height adjustments on both the front and rear of each moulding plate allow for even greater control. The OBLIK-2 Dough Moulder, pictured here with both the universal moulding plate and motorized pressure board, is equipped with side guides to finish the dough ends and guarantee the uniformity of each loaf.
PLEASE NOTE: Actual specifications determined by model selected.
- Six easily adjustable sheeting rollers made of high density non-stick plastic prevent sticking
- Dual moulding plates provide accurate and consistent loaf moulding
- Solid construction assures durability with minimal maintenance
- Easy to use design allows for quick and precise setting of centering flaps, rollers,table and guides
- Open design allows for simple cleaning
- Durable wheels with brakes enable simple maneuvering of the machine
- Available with universal moulding plates and guides or with specifically sized plates with adjustable curvature
- Motorized pressure board and dough cutting knives available
- Hand wheel adjustable side guides also available