ROT-500 Rotary Moulder
The ROT-500® Rotary Moulder has been designed to satisfy the production requirements of small biscuit bakers. Constructed with state-of-the-art technical characteristics, this biscuit moulder meets the highest hygiene and safety standards. The multiple operating adjustments make it particularly versatile for a wide range of production applications such as shortbread biscuits, tart bases and grilles, etc.
The ROT-500 Rotary Moulder's production capacity varies according to biscuit shape and speed, normally ranging from 100 to 350 kg/hour.
PLEASE NOTE: Actual specifications determined by model selected.
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel rotary moulder
- Satin stainless steel panelling
- Swivel wheels and standing feet
- Trays piling system with automatic feeder chain type
- Feeder roller in anodized aluminium
- Presser roller in white rubber with adjustable handwheels
- Bronze moulder roller diameter 202 mm with quick changing system
- Scraper blade in stainless steel
- Pressure adjustment of rubber roller on moulder roller
- Manual scraper blade adjustment
- Outlet belt with tension and centring adjustment
- Cotton belt with cleaner blade and extractable drawer
- 1.00 kW speed variator
- Motorized pin on the belt knife edge
- Trays sizes: 400 x 600 mm, 450 x 650 mm, 500 x 700 mm